Mahoney Contracts have partnered with Mindful Employer to provide us with easier access to information and local support, increasing the awareness of mental health at work. Mindful Employer enables us to build on our current good practice and put further initiatives in place to ensure that employees who declare a mental health condition receive the right level of support.
By being a Mindful Employer, we are hoping to:
• Show employees and others that Mahoney Contracts is a good employer
• Express our corporate social responsibilities
• Achieve full compliance with legislation
• Reduce sickness absence
• Enhance customer service
• Improve productivity
• Retain staff at an increased rate
• Make a healthier workplace
The Charter for Employers who are Positive about Mental Health is a voluntary agreement seeking to support employers in working within the spirit of its positive approach.
MINDFULL EMPLOYER is a UK-wide initiative run by Workways, part of Devon Partnership NHS Trust. More information is available at www.mindfulemployer.net