Health & Safety
At Mahoney Contracts Ltd, we are totally committed to the Health, Safety and Welfare of our employees, subcontractors, customers and the community in which we work. We clearly understand our obligations and responsibilities, including:
- Setting standards that comply with relevant requirements
- Providing and maintaining safe working environments
- Putting in all appropriate measures to prevent accidents, injuries and damage to health
- Safeguarding employees for foreseeable hazards in work activities
- Sufficient training and supervision of all materials, plant and equipment for safe use
- Routine inspections all of plant and equipment
- Ensuring specialist sub-contractors are informed of the standards required, and monitored
- Promoting an active health & safety culture throughout the Company, providing thorough training, instruction and supervision
At Mahoney Contracts Ltd, we understand the benefits that Partnering can offer, and have experience of working in collaborative relationships with a number of key partners. This has been extremely successful, allowing the business to share resources in an open and trusting relationship, based on mutual objectives.
We also have experience of working with clients within long term Framework Agreements. This has allowed us to offer continuous improvements, cost certainty, better value and enhanced customer satisfaction.