Health & Safety
At Mahoney Contracts Ltd, we are totally committed to the Health, Safety and Welfare of our employees, subcontractors, customers and the community in which we work. We clearly understand our obligations and responsibilities, including:
- Setting standards that comply with relevant requirements
- Providing and maintaining safe working environments
- Putting in all appropriate measures to prevent accidents, injuries and damage to health
- Safeguarding employees for foreseeable hazards in work activities
- Sufficient training and supervision of all materials, plant and equipment for safe use
- Routine inspections all of plant and equipment
- Ensuring specialist sub-contractors are informed of the standards required, and monitored
- Promoting an active health & safety culture throughout the Company, providing thorough training, instruction and supervision
Sustainability & Social Value
Mahoney Contracts recognise the actions we take have a direct impact on the long-term future of people, the environment, and the economy. We promote; health, safety, wellbeing, equality and development of our people.
We take action to eliminate waste, conserve energy, resource, eliminate pollution and contribute to the community.