Mahoney Contracts have progressively diversified to produce commercial new build, fit outs and refurbishment services to a wide range of clients. Our client base includes: Commercial & Retail, Education, Healthcare, Housing and Leisure.
From inception through to completion, we keep our customer fully updated and included to deliver a quality project. We pride ourselves on repeat business due to our client care and attention to detail. Our multi-disciplined teams have a clear understanding of the construction industry with a genuine willingness to go that extra mile.
We offer a full design and build package, and always strive for new innovations in a moving market, keeping abreast of the latest technology.
As we continue our planned UK growth strategy, we now need several new team members for mid to long term opportunities. On the back of a series of sustained large project wins, we currently have the following vacancy.
Position Fully Qualified NICIEC Electrician Commercial and Residential Properties
We are seeking an individual who is reliable, trustworthy, flexible and knowledgeable to join the ever-growing team. The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently to complete tasks and solve day to day electrical issues for both commercial and residential properties effectively.
Mahoney Contracts deliver services for and alongside several reputable construction and trade organisations, therefore the successful applicant will need to demonstrate the capability to work as part of a team alongside other electricians to complete larger and more complex project objectives. The engineer should apply a customer focused approach to their work and deliver a service to the highest quality, upholding the standards and values of the company.
In return, Mahoney Contracts will provide the candidate with opportunities for continuous professional development within the electrical field and a competitive salary based on knowledge and experience. The successful applicant will also have the opportunity to earn additional money through overtime if they so wish. Tasks include and are not limited to:-
- Carry out Domestic & Commercial first and second fix installations
- Ability to clearly identify and rectify both Domestic and Commercial Electrical Faults
- To be professional and courteous when meeting with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Carry out NICEIC Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR)
- Send necessary reports and certification back to the office following visits for completion of Electrical work
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Full driving license
- CSCS Card
- Electrician qualified to C&G 2367 or 2357 (Electrical Installation) and NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installations or equivalent with at least five years’ experience working as an electrician
- Qualified to C&G 2391 – Electrical inspection and testing
- Must have a certificate in BS7671 – The Requirements for Electrical Installations, 17th or 18th Edition.
- Excellent organisational skills / time management / able to work to deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Basic IT skills (for reports and certification)
Salary dependent upon experience.